Hair Update - Castor oil challenge




After I relaxed my hair in February I did a hair update post and how I disliked the way my ends looked so I cut them. The picture on the left is what my hair looked like after I cut it and the picture on the right is what my hair looks like after my most recent relaxer day. 

Shortly after cutting my hair I began a castor oil challenge which consisted of me applying a castor oil mix to my hair 3 times a week, I did this for about 9 weeks and then began to slack after installed my last u part wig.  I will wait until I am 2 weeks post relaxer to continue with the Castor oil challenge because I straightened my hair and I don't want to weigh it down. I am hoping that by my next relaxer day I would have retained some more length. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...