Minimalist wash day

I have been trying to keep my wash days as simple as possible to minimise breakage as I am currently 10 months post relaxer. 

Products 
Coconut oil 
Tresemme naturals shampoo
Tresemme naturals conditioner
Cantu Shea butter shine and hold mist
African pride Shea butter leave in.


Detangling and Pre poo:
I began by removing my braids and applying coconut oil to my hair a scalp, I then used my fingers to detangle my hair.

Shampoo
Applied Tresemme naturals shampoo to my hair and scalp, rinsed then repeated.

Deep Condition
I parted my hair into 4 sections and applied the Tresemme conditioner to my hair. I did 4 bantu knots and put a plastic cap on my hair. I let that sit for just over an hour before rinsing my hair.

Leave ins
Once my t-shirt had soaked up most of the water I parted my hair into 4 sections and applied cantu shea butter shine and hold mist onto my hair followed by my African pride leave in. Then using a wide tooth comb to detangle my hair before braiding my hair up.

I let my hair dry over night and did a flat braiding pattern so that i could wear my wig.







I featured this wig in my previous post, the only difference is that I switched it from a side part to a middle part.


How was your most recent wash day x



2 comments:

  1. I'm 10 months post relaxer and I've been experiencing breakage. So, I was glad to find someone who is around the same # of months post to see what they do to their hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I could help, your best bet this far into your stretch would probably protective styling. It has helped me a lot.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...