Relexer Stretching with the help of U Part wigs.





In previous posts I mentioned that I will be streatching my relaxer to 12-16 weeks (3 to 4 months) and the only way I am able to hold out so long until my next relaxer is by wearing some form of protective hairstyle which will stop me from playing in my hair.


I decided to make a new u part wig.


The u part before I sewed the closure to it.

However after finishing the u part wig a closure piece that I had forgotten that I had ordered arrived, so I removed some weave from the u part and sewed the closure to the u part making it a full wig.




Up close pics of the closure.


Disclaimer: Please excuse my edges I'm still trying to find a good product to keep them laid lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...