Wash Day.



Pre Poo: Organic Castor oil and avocado oil under a plastic cap for 20 mins.

Shampoo: Shea Moisture retention shampoo.

Protein Treatment: I applied Aphogee 2 min reconstruction concentrating on my ends, left it in for 5 mins and rinsed.

Deep Conditioned: Mixed the remming Aunt Jackies conditioner with Creme of Nature Argan oil conditioner, let it sit in my hair for a few hours under a plastic cap.

T-Shirt Dried: Once the excess water was soaked up I wrapped my hair up in a t-shirt and left it for 20 mins.

Leave ins and Styling: I applied Darcy botanicals leave in to my hair in 3 sections and followed up with Chi Silk Infusion serum. I then blow-dried my hair on a cool setting in the 3 sections until my hair was mostly dry.     

I then pulled my hair into a loose low bun and tied a silk scarf round my head. The next day I braided my hair up as i will be back to wearing wigs again.



How was your wash day?






5 comments:

  1. That bun is large and in charge honey! How do you like the Chi Silk Infusion? I've used it since the very beginning of my journey and I doubt that I'll ever stop!

    Thanks for being a part of the #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks KLP. I love the Chi Silk Infusion it makes my hair soft and smooth after blow-drying. Its defiantly a staple now.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...