Wash Day

Pre Poo: applied aloe Vera gel to my scalp and CON conditioner to the length of my hair for 45 mins.

Shampoo: Using SM moisture retention shampoo.

Deep Conditioned: Aunt Jackie's in control conditioner to my hair for an hour. 

Air Drying: I wrapped a t-shirt around my head for about 45 mins. 

Leave ins and finishing up : Applied African pride leave in moisturiser and sealed with avocado oil, detangled and twisted my hair up to stretch my new growth.


I then sprayed a heat protectant and used my blow dryer to straighten out my roots. Then braided my hair up for another week of wearing wigs..( See post here





My hair wrapped in a bun after blow drying to stop my hair from frizzing. 

How was you most recent wash day x


12 comments:

  1. Love me a good ole bun! Thanks for sharing=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buns are such a life saver. Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. Your bun is soo thick and pretty girll :)

    Hairlengthreality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that you are getting MEGA length retention with your wig regimen! Keep it up chica

    And thanks for sharing your #WashDayExperience!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  4. aloevera gel can be used in prepoos? I didn't know that!! another reason to buy gel

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...