Wash Day





(1) Pre poo with Kanechom on my hair and coconut oil with castor oil on my scalp.
(2) Shampoo with Diluted Shea Mouisture shampoo.
(3) Co washed with the remainder of my herbal Essence and Vo5 conditioner.
(4) Tea rinsed with Green tea.
(5) Deep conditioned with Cremè of nature intensive mouisture shampoo.
(6) Dried with a t-shirt for 45mins.
(7) Applied Darcy Botanical leave in, Paul Mitchell super skinny serum and detangled.
(8) I braided my hair into 4 sections and let my hair air dry overnight.





The next day I applied some more leave in conditioner and braided my hair up securely and sewed my wig on.








http://www.savingourstrands.com/p/the-wash-day-experience.html





7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good wash day. I never thought to prepoo with kanechom. I was really disappointed with it as a deep conditioner so this could be a nice use for it :D

    mixed-hair.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it as a deep conditioner also and it was a disappointment, in an attempt to get rid of it I tried it as a prepoo. It wasn't great.

      Delete
  2. This wig looks great on you! Some wash days I wish that I could just wig it and GO! Ha-ha!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KLP, with out my wigs I would be soo lost. Haha

      Delete
  3. I'm jealous of the wig too. I have no idea how to pick a good one and with all my gray not sure I could find one that didn't feel like I was hiding all that wisdom lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I custom made my with some hair I had stashed and a lace closure.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...