Unplanned Wash Day




Pre Poo Mix: 1 part apple cider vingar, 2 parts water, 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel, I left this in my hair for 15- 20 mins then rinsed.

Shampoo: Used SM Moisture retention shampoo.

Deep Conditioned: Applied Aunt Jackies In Control Moisturiser for over an hour.

Finishing up: Towel dried my hair before wrapping a t-shirt around my hair to continue the drying process.

Styling: Applied African pride Shea butter leave in and sprayed Chi Silk Heat protectant and blow dried my hair using the tension method. 

After the 1st section was complete (My ends need a trim)

Disclaimer: I hate drying my hair whether it be air drying or with a blow dryer. Lol

Once I was finished I put my hair in to a bun and tied a satin scarf, my hair was still a bit damp so i left it like this overnight.




How was your most recent wash day.



12 comments:

  1. Your hair looks sooo glossy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how full your bun is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need ALL of my unplanned and super rushed #washdayexperiences to look like this Frankie! Ha-ha!

    Thanks for sharing chica!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need for all of my unplanned and rushed #washdayexperience to go like this Frankie! Your bun is super shiny!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never thought of prepooing with ACV water and alow vera gel, how did you find it? I have just purchased some aloe vera juice and looking at how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it mainly because I suffer from dry itchy scalp, I was fine but I need to do it regularly to see some change.

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had a great wash day! Your hair looks healthy with lots of shine!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...