Wash Day.

I started off by applying coconut oil to my hair and scalp whilst it was still in my braids (from my wig), I then placed a shower cap onto my head and wrapped a scarf around my head and left it overnight.

 

Shampoo: I used cream of nature with argan oil to cleanse.

Co washed: Tresemme Naturals

Deep Conditioned: Aunt Jackie In Moisture Conditioner.


Styling: After rinsing my hair I towel dried it and followed up with a t-shirt. 

I decided to blow dry my hair today so I applied my leave ins and Chi silk serum and blowdried on a low setting with a brush.


I finished up by putting my hair into a low bun, this will be my protective style of choice for a few days.



How was your wash day? x




14 comments:

  1. I love me some CHI Silk Infusion! The scent, the silkiness, how it helps with taming flyaways. YES honey! LOL

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely a staple for me now, I love how my hair feels after using it.

      Delete
  2. How do you find the African pride leave in and moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Aunt Jackie's DC! Great wash day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Jackie's DC is the business! Glad you had a good wash day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I would be soo lost with out it. Thank you x

      Delete
    2. I know everyones hair reacts different to products but i've yet to hear a bad thing about this Aunt Jackies Dc. **adding to cart right now**

      Delete
    3. Lol! I don't think you can say anything bad about it.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...