Hair Update


I decided to start a hair blog mainly because I wanted to document my hair journey and use it as a type of journal. Throught out the years I have relied on hairstylists to take care of my hair thus resulting in my hair being shoulder length where it has been for a very long time. In June 2011 I decided to begin my healthy hair journey with an aim of reaching BSL (Bra Strap Length) it hasn't been the easiest of journeys. However I am determined to reach this goal at all costs. I currently Texlax my hair and wear weaves alot which I am trying to stop. I haven't done a length in a while but I will try and rectify this soon. In the mean time the pic below is of how my hair looked when I began my journey :-)

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...