Relaxer Update

I relaxed my hair over the weekend using ORS no base relaxer, I neutralized with Elasta QP and Deep conditioned with Cremè Of Nature intensive conditioner mixed with JBCO and a small amount of Elsta QP re moisturising conditioner. I tried the shower cap method ( I don't know the actual name of this) this is when you part your hair into two sections you place a plastic cap/Shower cap around one section and secure it with some clips, this is to ensure that you can work on one section without under or over processing your hair. I will NOT be using this method again and the reason why is because I ended up under processing the right side of my hair which I have never done before, in the past I have always successfully relaxed/texlaxed my hair using the traditional method and this will be the method I use in the future.




I finished off by using ORS Curls Unleashed leave in conditioner on my hair and JBCO lavender pomade on my scalp. I tried Elasta QP Design Silk before I straightened my hair but I didn't like the way it made my hair feel so I reverted back to using my Profectiv Serum.


I plan to keep my hair in a high bun this week untill I dust off my ends and wash my hair..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...