Hair Memoirs 101 : How to Combat Shedding.


In my previous post I mentioned that whilst washing my hair i experienced some shedding and that although it was not a lot I deemed it necessary to nip it in the bud.

So why did i choose to use garlic, I originally got the idea from a youtuber (I cant remember which one) but whilst she was giving her viewers a run down of her hair regime she claimed that she would often use a garlic shampoo which helped her reduce the amount of she lost whilst she was washing her hair. Although i found this interesting I wasn't too keen on the idea of using a garlic shampoo on my hair however i did decide to do a little research on the benefits of Garlic and what it could do for my hair. After reading a few testimonies, blog posts and articles it was obvious that using garlic was going to be beneficial to my hair.

Health Benefits of garlic include:
  • Antibiotic properties.
  • Antifungal properties (which can kill the harmful virus, bacteria, and fungi found in our body). 
  • It makes the immune system stronger and enables us to fight several infections. 
  • When applied on hair, it can control hair loss and improves the overall hair texture.


Garlic treatment-
  1. Crush cloves of fresh garlic and add to preferred oil i.e Extra virgin olive oil
  2. Let it marinate in the oil overnight.
  3. Heat up the garlic infused oil and apply to hair, let it sit in your hair for 30 mins to a hour.
  4. Wash and condition with smell nice hair product.
 

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...