New Product.

In previous posts I have mentioned that I was on the hunt for a staple deep conditioner, one that was thick and could not only coat my relexed strands but also my mouisturise my thick new growth, after reading other blog posts and searching reviews online I came across a company called Darcey Botanicals. They are a company that produce natural products for both skin and hair and one product that caught my eye was the Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturising hair whip.



I ordered my product from www.britishcurlies.co.uk as Darcy Botanicals is an American based company and being that I live in the U.K delivery would have probably cost more than the product itself.  British curlies also threw in a sample of Jessi Curl Too Shea conditioning treatment :).



I am really excited to try this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...