Wash Day


 
  • 1.      So it's wash day again, I really can't be bothered BUT I need to be committed. Today I'm starting off with a pre-poo with JBCO on my scalp, I then put Cremè of Natures intensive treatment thoughout the length of my hair. 

  • 2.      I followed by washing my hair with Cremè of Nature ultra moisturising shampoo.  I chose to lather up twice to ensure my hair was clean but to also make sure I didn't strip my hair.

  • 3.      Whilst rinsing the shampoo out of my hair I noticed a little bit of shedding, it wasn't a lot but I hate seeing my hair in the bath so I mixed up a quick treatment which consisted of some extra virgin olive oil and some garlic salt (I would usually use fresh garlic but i did not have any) I heated it up then applied it to my hair and added Organix Hydrating Macadamia oil conditioner.
4.      
  •   4.  After rinsing out the conditioner mix I saw a lot less hairs in the bath which I'm happy about. I squeezed the excess water out and wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt until my hair was a bit dry.

  • 5.       Today I’m going to use a bit of heat, so I’m prepping my hair using ORS curls unleashed leave in and Profectiv hair serum.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...