Wash Day.

Today I'm washing my hair mainly because I'm going to be too busy tomorrow. I'm also really eager to try this moisturising hair whip by Darcey's Botanicals.

(1) I started by doing a hot oil treatment with Extra Virgin Olive oil and coconut oil, covered my hair with a plastic cap for 30 mins.

(2) I diluted my Cremè of Nature Shampoo with some water and applied it directly to my scalp with an applicator bottle. I decide to dilute my shampoo to see if shampoo is the cause of my irritated scalp.

(3) Applied Alberto Balasm coconut and lyche conditioner to my hair and detangled with a wide tooth comb, left it for a few seconds and rinsed it out



(4) Dried my hair with an old t-shirt and parted my hair into 4 sections and began applying the hair whip, put on a plastic cap and left it in for a little bit over an hour. The whip melted into my hair instantly.

(5) I rinsed the hair whip and wrapped an old t-shirt and left my hair to air dry.



After using the sweet cocoa bean hair whip my was soft and fluffy. I need to use it a few more times before I can defo call it a staple.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...