New Products.



It's official I have no restraint when it comes to buying hair products. However I'm giving myself a pass this time because last week I attempted to make my own conditioner using Shea butter and that a disaster not only did it refuse to wash out with water alone it left my hair feeling weighed down and very oily. Soo it's a NO on the D.I.Y Shea butter conditioner, my latest conditioner purchase are Aunt Jackie's moisturising and softening conditioner and a small jar of III sisters of nature sweet bounce back (they compare themselves to Miss Jessie's sweet back treatment which seems to get great reviews) . I was excited at the fact that my local beauty supply store had these products, English stores never seem to stock the good products and I can't wait to try them both. I'm hoping that my search for a staple deep conditioner will now be over.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...