Hair Thoughts.










I have really been struggling with my hair this week, after spend the majority of Monday fighting with my u part wig at my desk, I decided to give up, take it off and try and care for my hair for the rest of the week *sigh* I need to be BSL like NOW.. Usually after removing my braids I would turn to my blow dryer and hair straigteners but I'm on a no direct heat ban so I cant. I had this bright idea to try a curly twist out on Monday evening and I didn't like it so I ended up putting my hair into a bun.

 
On a brighter note Elasta QP Olive oil and Mango moisturiser is helping to soften my new growth, I really can't wait till the weekend to apply my relaxer to this new growth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...