Relaxer Day.


Today has been long awaited and I'm so excited to be ending my 11 weeks stretch today.




(1) I started off my parting my hair into 4 sections.


(2) Added 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin olive oil to my ORS creme relaxer.

(3) Applied my relaxer to my hair leaving my nape and edges till last and left the relaxer in my hair for 12 mins.

(4) I rinsed out the relaxer 1st before applying the neutralizing shampoo. I left it for a few mins before rinsing it out and repeated the process.

(5) I applied Hair One cleanser and conditioner and rinsed it out.

(6) Applied Aphogee's 2 min reconstructed, covered my hair with a plastic cap, left it on my hair for 10 mins,

(7) Did a green tea rinse.

(8) Used a towel to soak up the excess water and applied Aunt Jackie's in control moisturising conditioner, I covered my head with a plastic cap and left it for 45mins.

(9) After rinsing out the conditioner I sprayed my hair with Elasta QP's design silk onto my hair (I wanted to give this product a second chance) and did a roller set.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Frankie what about the end result photo? Just teasing people anyhow ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooool! I'll take a pic on Friday when i wash it this weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...