Wash Day

I was suppose to relax my hair today but iv spent the past week itching my scalp and I know once the relaxer touches my scalp its going to burn. Soo I decided to wash my hair and try some of my new products.


(1) I did a hot oil treatment with ORS vital oils and JBCO. I put on a plastic cap and let it sit in my hair for 3 hours.
(2) Washed my hair with Hair One hair cleanser and conditioner, before rinsing out the 2nd application I detangled my hair.
(3) Did a green tea rinse by putting 2 tea bags in a cup of hot water and putting it in a spray bottle. I left this in my hair for 8-10 mins
(4) Parted my hair into 4 sections and put Aunt Jackie's in control moisturising conditioner through out my hair. Left that in my hair for 45 mins and rinsed it out.
(5) Applied Elast QP olive oil and mango butter growth moisturiser on to my hair and let it air dry.






Whilst detangling my hair i only lost a small amount, which i was very pleased to see.






I am currently 10 weeks post relaxer and today's wash day went surprisingly smoothly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...