Wash Day.



(1) pre-pooed with grapeseed oil, avocado oil and peppermint oil, put a plastic bag on my head and let it sit in my hair for about 2 hours.

(2) Cleansed may hair and scalp with Hair One Hair cleanser and conditioner, rinsed it out, repeated it and then detangled.

(3) Did a green tea rinse with 2 tea bags, let that sit in my hair for about 8 mins and rinsed it out.

(4) Applied Aunt Jackie's In control moisturising conditioner and let it sit under a plastic cap for 45mins and rinsed it out (I really like this conditioner).

(5) Wrapped my hair up in an old t-shirt and left my hair to air dry.

(6) I finished off by applying my leave in and braided up my hair, Im going to be wearing my u part wig for a few weeks to give my hair a break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...