Castor Oil Challenge pt2








Its not much of an update but I thought I would do a post on my castor oil challenge so far, I am currently 4 weeks post relaxer and previously mentioned that I was going to be wearing u part wigs for a bit. Initially I wasn't too sure on how I was going to carry out this challenge whilst the wig was sewn to my head however it has been an easy process.

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday evening I cut the thread from the back of my wig and flip it over exposing my braided hair undeneath, I apply my Castor oil mix (JBCO mixed with Eucalyptus oil, Lavender oil and Jojoba oil) directly to my scalp. I then massage in-inbetween each of the braids before sewing the back of my wig back down. I have also been appling the castor oil to my temple and nape area.

I plan to do a proper length check when I relax my hair sometime in May.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...