Hair One hair cleanser and conditioner.






Introducing my new hair cleanser. For a while now I have been suffering from dry irritated and itchy scalp which I felt was happening because my hair wasn't getting enough moisture. After trying many different shampoos and oils I started to think that maybe the issue was with shampoos and not my scalp.  Recently I have been cleansing my hair and scalp with conditioner, I then discovered Hair One hair cleanser and conditioner.

Product Info:

 Hair One Argan Oil cleanses and conditions to improve the overall health of your hair. Safe for color-treated hair For curly hair Sulfate free Hair One with argan oil for curly hair cleanses while infusing hair with argan oil, keratin, fatty acids, proteins and other nutrients. The formula is sulfate free and is safe to use with color treated hair. Hair One leaves damaged hair soft, shiny, and full of body, and improves the overall health of your hair.

Directions:

Step 1. Rinse hair thoroughly for at least 1 minute. Apply 5-7 pumps to the crown of head and 8-10 pumps to nape/back of head. Massage vigorously into scalp for 2-3 minutes. Then add an extra splash of water to help evenly distribute through the ends. Step 2. Now add 5-10 pumps (depending on hair length) through the mid-shafts and ends to thoroughly cleanse and hydrate the hair. The more product you use the better the results. ? For hair above your shoulders, use a minimum of 5 pumps. For hair down to your shoulders, use a minimum of 7 pumps. For hair past your shoulders use a minimum of 10 pumps. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb. Leave on for at least 3-5 minutes. For maximum results, the longer you leave it on the better. Step 3. Rinse thoroughly and completely for 1-2 minutes by massaging your scalp and running your fingers through to the ends. If desired, apply 1-3 pumps of Hair One as a leave-in conditioner to wet hair. Start at the back of the head and work through to the ends.

My Opinion:

At 1st I wasn't too sure about this cleanser mainly because I'm so used to my hair feeling squeaky clean  whenever I washed my hair, so when I did wash my hair with hair one my hair didn't feel clean. However I soon realised that Hair one did in fact work it just wasn't as harsh as regular shampoo was. After using it My hair felt clean but moisturised and silky.  The creamy consistency of the cleanser made it very easy for me to detangle my hair even when I had a lot of new growth and with me having very thick hair this was a bonus.  The only con I do have with this product is the smell, it has a very strong minty type of smell to it however once I deep condition my hair the smell disappears.





The consistency of the Cleanser/ Conditioner. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...