Wash Day.




Recently my hair has been really dry and after my last wash day I need to get my healthy looking hair back.

(1) Mixed Alberto Balsam coconut and lychee conditioner with Jojoba oil and let it sit with a plastic cap for a few hours
(2) Washed my hair with a natural shampoo bar with Argan Oil.
(3) Deep Condit with Aunt Jackies
(4) Wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt to let my hair dry a little bit.
(5) Applied Elasta Qp olive and mango butter to my hair and let my hair air dry.


Todays wash day was nice and easy and my hair feels clean but moisturised however after using the shampoo bar I don't like the way shampoo makes my hair feel and prefer conditioners and cleansers.









The left pic is my hair before I washed and deep conditioned and the right pic is after whilst air drying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...