Wash Day.




(1) Did a pre poo overnight with EVOO, Avocado oil, JBCO and eucalyptus oil.
(2) Cleansed hair with Hair One.
(3) Did a green tea rinse.
(4) Deep Conditioned with Aunt Jackie's in control moisturising conditioner.
(5) Let my hair get 85% dry then blow dried my hair on cool.
(6) Braided my hair up and sewed down my u part wig.



I dont have any pictures from todays wash day because it was a pretty lazy wash which left me with horrible results. Even after washing my hair and deep conditioning my hair was greasy and I have the feeling it was because I have been oiling my scalp with JBCO so adding JBCO to my hot oil treatment seems to have resulted in build up. As I have braided my hair up and will be wearing a u part wig I am not really worried about my hair feeling greasy. However by my next wash day I am going to have to find a clarifying shampoo that does not contain sulphates and does not foam up to remove the build up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...