Holiday Hair

It was my birthday on Wednesday and to celebrate I decided to take a little holiday. As a protective style I made a new u part wig this time I decided against a lace closure and chose to have my own hair out to get a more natural look, I am currently 10 weeks post relaxer and I knew I would have trouble blending my hair without the use of heat.

Using flexi rollers is a very good way to blend your natural/relaxed hair. The tighter you make your flexi rollers the better your leave out will blend with the weave. It is also one of my favourite way to style my hair and weave with out heat.

I always make sure to wrap my hair along with the weave around the flexi rod quite tightly to ensure they blend well together.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...