Wash Day




I am currently 9 weeks post and it has been almost 2 weeks since I last washed my hair.


1. I used Hair One to cleanse my hair and scalp.
2. Followed by co washing my hair with Vo5 Clarifying conditioner.
3. Did a green tea rinse using 2 tea bags and let that sit for 6-7 mins.
4. Rinsed my hair and applied Roux Porosity control to the length of my hair and detangled (My hair was silky and it was easy to comb through my hair)
5. After rinsing the RPC out I applied my Deep conditioner by Aunt Jackie.
6. Air-dryed my hair in a bun and used a scarf to keep my edges in place.



I am going to end my relaxer stretch at 11 weeks, a week after my birthday. Fingers crossed I have retained some length. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...