Hair Problems: My Nape



My favourite protective style is weaves and u part wigs which means I have to braid my hair a lot which can be quite damaging to my hair at times. I recently took a pic of the back of my hair and noticed that my nape area was thinning and instantly got worried. I quickly reached for the Castor oil and applied this twice a day this seemed to help a little bit but there is still work to be done.



The 1st picture was taken early this year and the 2nd pic is before my last relaxer 
which was in May.

In the picture above I have put a circle to show where the issues are and you can see that there is has been some improvement but there is still some thin areas. I will take some update pics at the end of the month.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...