New Product : Coconut Oil.



Ok so its not really a new product as I'v used it before, but I recently purchased some more coconut oil and this time I plan to use it on my properly this time around.  When I originally started my hair journey in 2010 I purchased Coconut oil because thats what most of the youtube hair gurus were using, however I didn't really know any of its benefits. After doing some proper research I found that coconut oil has a lot of great benifits.

Some of the benefits of this oil are:
  • Coconut oil helps hair retain moisture, which helps to keepyour hair soft and more manageable.
  • It helps to nourish the scalp and is a natural remedy for dandruff.
  • It also helps to heal dry split ends.
  • It also repairs all the chemical and environmental damage that has been done to it.


Now that I am a bit more clued up on the benefits, I will be incorporating this oil into my regime by doing pre shampoo treatments and I will be using it as a to moisturise and seal the ends of my hair. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...