Relaxer Day.


(1) I started off by applying JBCO pomade to my temple, nape and round my ears.
(2) I Then sectioned my hair into 6 - 8 sections (this makes it easier and allows me to apply the relaxer quickly).


(3) Applied Roux to my already relaxed ends and began applying the relaxer leaving my nape and temple areas to last.



(4)Washed out the relaxer and neutralised with Elasta Qp, i repeated this until the shampoo was white.
(5) I followed up with a protein treatment using apogee 2 min reconstructor, whist the treatment was in my hair I sprayed the green tea all over my head and left it to sit in my hair under a plastic cap for 10mis.






(6) After rinsing out the mix I applied Aunt Jackie's Conditioner and left it in my hair for 45 mins and rinsed it out.
(7) I applied a heat protectant and blow dried my hair, then straightened it.


I retained a bit of length and I happy about that, Im still not too sure about my ends at the moment but I will hold off on trimming my hair for now.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...