The Take Down.


I wrote this post a little over a week ago, but I had some things going on soooo...

I have been wearing my u part wig for 4 weeks now and it was time to take down my hair and give my hair a good cleanse. During the 4 weeks I have been moisturising my hair with a shea butter mix and a castor oil mix so I decided to miss out the pre poo this time.

Once I took down my braids I parted my hair into 2 sections and detangled. below is a pic of the hair that was left in my comb after I detangled my hair.

Shed hair due to 4 weeks of not detangling my hair.

(1) I started off by washing my scalp with Amala deep cleanse shampoo 1oz (I did not like the smell of this shampoo) I put this in an applicator bottle and added some water.
(2) I then used my Komoza care Mojo Shampoo to continue washing my hair.
(3) I applied aphogee 2 min reconstructor and left it for 10 mins.
(4) Mixed black tea and green tea and did a rinse, added roux to my hair and let it it sit for another 10mins and detangled.
(5) Deep conditioned with Aunt Jackies.
(6) Air dried with an old t shirt.


I am now 6 weeks post relaxer and I plan on stretching for another 6 - 8 weeks. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...