Wash Day


My scalp had began to irritate me so I decided to cleanse it.


(1) I started off by mixing some apple cider vinegar and water. 
(2) I then used the remainder of my mud wash from my previous wash day and left that I'm my hair for about 5mins, then rinsed. 
(3) Applied Organix macadamia oil conditioner (Im trying to finish this) and put a plastic cap on and let it sit in my hair for about 30 mins.
(4) I then rinsed out the conditioner and then let my hair air dry.



In the beginning I wasnt too keen on washing my hair whilst it was still braided up but because my scalp was really irritating me I decided to risk it. After washing my hair and deep condioning it the braid became frizzy and looked a little untidy however once I sewed my wig back down that was no longer an issue.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...