Hair Update.





The weather in London has improved so I decided to take off my u part and give my hair some breathing time before my relaxer day.

I am currently 10 weeks post and Im really trying to stretch my relaxer to at least 12 weeks so I need my new growth to stay manageable so that I can achieve this, lol.

I recently purchased Palmers Coconut hair milk and Im hoping this will help keep my hair moisturised and maybe even become a staple.

I also picked up a huge jar of Ecostyler olive oil gel to help tame my edges.

My main hair goals until my relaxer day are:

  • To moisturise and seal my hair every day.
  • Keep working on growing out my nape.
  • Stay away from all forms of direct heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...