Relaxer Day




(1) I started off by parting my hair into sections and self relaxed using ORS, leave my temple and nape till last.
(2) rinsed out the relaxer and then applied Aphogee 2 min reconstructor for a few mins and rinsed it out.
(3) Neautralized my hair with ORS creamy aloe vera shampoo.
(4) Applied Paul Mitchell's super skinny daily treatment, left it in my hair for about 2-3 mins and rinsed.
(5) Deep conditioned with Aunt Jackies moisturising conditioner for 45 mins with a plastic cap.
(6) After I rinsed out my deep conditioner I applied Palmers Coconut milk to my hair along with Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum and blow-dried my hair.
(7) Sprayed Vo5 heat protectant on my hair, combed it though and then straightened my hair in small sections.



Once that was done applied a little more of the coconut milk and wrapped my hair with a satin scarf and went to sleep.










So today I realised that I probably didn't have to cut my hair back in feb, if I had just used products designed to smooth my hair like the Paul Mitchell's super skinny line, I probably would have been able to save my ends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...