Taming My Edges.



For as long as I can remember I have never been a fan of hair gels even when I was younger and it was the trend to gel down your baby hairs and side burns I chose not to mainly because I saw the way it would leave girls hair all flaky and dry. That's probably one of my biggest pet peeves with gels however after hearing great reviews about edge control I decided to try 1 or 2 to see if they were as good as people said they were.

So far I have tried Dr Miracles edge holding gel and the Eco Styler's Edge Control play 'n stay argan oil edge and control and style control. I have tried each of the two products on various occasions and I really dislike the results I am left with, when I apply the edge control to my edges at first my hair appears to lay flat and look tamed however after a few hours the product becomes sticky mess on my hair and my edges no longer lay flat. Even though neither of them are products I would purchase again I will say that I prefer the Dr Miracles product because it has better ingredients and seems to hold my hair longer.
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...