U part wig with a closure.



I mentioned in a previous post that I will be stretching my relaxer for another 6 to 8 weeks and the best way or me to do this would be to wear a U part wig and a closure to give my hair a break from heat.


I sewed the closure down first before sewing my U part wig down after, the original length of the weave was 16 inches I cut it to a 14 inches and bleached different sections of the wefts for a highlighted look.



The Picture quality is not great because It was taken at night.


The products I used to get my results.

I then Blow dried my hair using the moroccan argan oil and a paddle brush before straightening my hair. I then added some curls using a curling wand.











I decided to give this unit to my mum because I could not get the closure to behave, I also wanted longer lengths...  Stay tuned x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...