Wash Day/ Relaxer prep

(1) Pre pooed with coconut oil for 1 hour.
(2) Shampooed with Komaza Care Moja shampoo.
(3) Applied L'oreal Elvive Full restore 5 Masque for 45 Mins and rinsed.
(4) Wrapped a towel round my hair and left my hair to air dry
(5) When My hair was semi dry I applied Darcy Botanicals leave in and Organix Moroccan oil to my hair, tied a scarf on my edges and continued to air dry.












My wash day seemed pretty lazy and some what rushed, mainly because  I skipped my usual cowash, detangle and green tea rinse stages.

I chose to skip the green tea rinse because I didn't see a lot of shed hairs whilst I washed my hair, my wash day consisted of a new product from L'oreal it contains keratin and ceramides which is meant to be really good for hair. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...