Wash Day

(1) Washed my hair with Komaza care moja shampoo.
(2) Applied Vo5 clarifying conditioner to my hair and detangled my hair.
(3) Did a protein treatment with Aphogee 2 min reconstructor.
(4) Followed this with a green tea rinse.
(5) After rinsing out the green tea I applied my deep conditioner
(6) Rinsed out the conditioner and wrapped and old T-shirt round my hair.

Once I rinsed out the conditioner my hair was fluffy and looked kind of curly. As I will be bunning my hair this week I decided to moisturise with Palmers coconut hair milk and sealed with a mix of castor oil and coconut oil. I then braided my hair into 4 sections and applied the eco styler gel to my edges. To keep my edges laid I wrapped my hair with a scarf and left my hair to air dry.


Top knot bun


After researching the ingredients on the back of the palmers hair milk I found out that it contains silicons, so I am currently using a shea butter mix until my new product arrives. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...