Deep Conditioning on dry hair.


I decided to deep condition my hair on dry hair mainly because my ends were really dry and I was also planning on protective styling with my wig. 

I started off by undoing my Goddess braid and finger detangled my hair. Applied Elasta QP ultra hydration conditioner in 4 sections and put a plastic cap on my hair for 2 hours. 

After rinsing out the conditioner I applied my Skinny treatment to my hair for a few mins and then rinsed it out.  Whilst my hair was wet I applied some Extra virgin olive oil to my ends and wrapped an old t-shirt around my hair.

Whilst my hair air dryed I applied my leave in conditioner and the super skinny serum and left my hair to air dry over night.

Air drying with a silk scarf. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...