Komaza Care Moja Shampoo.





Product Information:

This mild shampoo is designed to gently cleanse by lifting dirt and debris from the scalp and hair without stripping. It strengthens,detangles, and helps hair to retain moisture to minimize breakage. This is a sulphate-free cleanser and works well for all curly hair types.
pH balance 4.5.


Ingredients:

Distilled Water,Decyl Glucoside, Polyglucose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, CocoGlucose, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate Behentrimonium, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera, Guar Gum, Algae Extract, Quaternium 87, Polyquaternium 10, Ceramide, Allatoin, Honey Quat, Lethicin, Aloe Vera Oil, Jojoba Esters, Coconut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Nettles, Horsetail, Geranium, Peppermint, Marshmallow, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Citric Acid, Vegetarian Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol


My Opinion:

I wasn't going to do a review on this because I  just found out that British curlies (THE ONLY WEBSITE that sells this  product has now discontinued it). So far I really like this product and I'm a bit upset that britishcurlies no longer sell this product. This shampoo is a water based shampoo which gives this shampoo a watery consistency, now at first I wasn't very sure about how this shampoo was going to perform however  after the 1st lather I was actually surprised at how well it lathered up. After using this shampoo twice it became a staple product for me mainly because after using this shampoo my hair felt clean with leaving my hair feeling stripped or dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...