Wash Day.




(1) I started off by doing a pre poo treatment with mix of 2 blag tea bags, Olive oil and Castor Oil on my scalp (I'm doing an experiment) and L'oreal full restore on the length of my hair for an hour.
(2) Shampoo with Komaza care Moja shampoo.
(3) Applied Paul Mitchell's super skinny treatment to my hair and left it for 5 mins.
(4) Deep conditioned with Elasta QP's Ultra-hydration conditioner for an hour.
(5) Let My hair air dry for a bit then applied my Darcey botanical's leave in and my Skinny serum, detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb. 




Today I tried a new deep conditioner and I love it already, I will still be using my Aunt Jackies but the Elasta QP will also be part of my regime now.

I have also realised that the ends of my hair are curly and coarse and will not dry straight unless I add heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...