Hair Thoughts.




After my relaxer day I decided I want to do a LONG relaxer stretch, I'm not entirely sure about how long I want stretch for but I do know that it needs to be longer than my usual 10 - 12 weeks.

Now I know I said in a previous post that I will not be doing long relaxer stretches anymore however I will not be stretching past 6 months and really want to give my hair a long break from relaxers and I'm sure my results will be worth it.

I will however continue to stick to my regime of washing my hair regularly, I know deep conditioning it will be the biggest challenge but I will make it work and I will also be moisturising my hair regularly.

To help me with this stretch I will be braiding my hair up and sewing down my trusty wig next week, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...