Hair Update (Back to wearing lace closures)



So I know I said that I was missing my leave out, however after a week or so I was officially over blending my leave out with my weave, I never used to find it difficult to blend my leave out but for some strange reason once I get to 4 weeks post relaxer I begin to struggle. I tried moisturising and I also tried Eco styler gel but the only thing that worked was hair straighteners.  Although I was really tempted to go back to applying heat to my hair, I chose not to mainly because of heat damage and because I really could not be bothered.


I decided to take my wig apart and redo the entire thing adding a lace closure to it. I know in a weeks time I'm going to do another update saying I miss my leave out but Im going to have to suck it up

because I'm not doing this wig again. lol


*Note to self* I need a collection of wigs, having to take my wigs apart so that I can re do them is annoying lol.

Picture on the left is before I applied Eco Styler gel to my edges.
Picture on the right is after.
 
 

Closure applied behind hairline.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your good information site.I am very impress read your site.This site is very helpfull for our hair damage.I see very website but this website is very good and informative.Add more same website brazilian lace closure This is our beautiful Brazilian Lace Closure. It is 6A grade 100% Brazilian Hair. Brazilian lace closure is avail in Body Wave or Straight hair texture.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...