Update On My Nape.




So I did a previous post highlighting my issues with my nape. Originally I said that I have been using castor oil  to encourage growth but I have also decided to do a few other things to help my nape area grow:



  • I have stopped sewing my U part down around my nape.
  • Avoided braiding my hair tightly around my nape area.
  • When moisturising my hair I pay alot more attention to my nape area.
  • Apply a little extra conditioner to my nape when deep conditioning.
  • Try and apply castor oil mix to my nape and edges once or twice a day.





  • My Nape at the moment

    I am hoping that If I can stick to the points I made above that by my next relaxer day my nape area will no longer be an issue for me.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...