Wash Day.


(1) Started off by applying l'oreal elvive total repair 5 mask to my hair and castor oil mixed with coconut oil to my scalp.
(2) Clarifyed with my ORS shampoo and towel dried my hair
(3) Deep conditioned with a mix of Aunt Jackies, Elsta QP, roux, coconut oil and tea tree oil. Left the mix in for about 2hours and rinsed. 
(4) Towel dried my a hair till it was no longer dripping.
(5) Applied my Palmers coconut milk and Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum to my hair and detangled.
(6) I then blowdried my hair and lightly straightened my hair on the lowest heat.

I decided to straighten my hair so that I could dust my ends. My ends have been irritating me for a while and I wanted perfect results on my next relaxer day. Lol.

Until I relax my hair again ( whenever that is) I will be wearing my wig. 

My hair after taking out my braids.


My protective style (Full wig with closure)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...