Elasta QP Soy Oil Ultra Hydration Conditioner.



Product Information: The superior organic oil- Richer in Protein, Vitamins, Omega 3 & 6, Organic Soy Oyl infuses natural moisturizers and conditioners deep into hair to help restore 
strength,

manageability and shine. Ultrahydrating soy contains 5 times more Omega 3 & 6 for healthier hair growth and superior anti-dryness protection. 

Vitamin rich soy protein penetrates faster and deeper into hair for the maximum protection against breakage, split-ends and dryness.

Directions of UseAfter shampooing, apply UltraHydration conditioner by massaging in from roots to ends. Gently comb to evenly distribute. Rinse. For dry hair leave-on for 10 minutes using plastic cap. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.


My Opinion: Since purchasing this conditioner I have managed to use it on all of my wash days, I have used it as a pre shampoo treatment, to co wash and as a deep conditioner. As a co wash it failed due to the lack of slip the conditioner has however as a pre poo and deep conditioner it is a fantastic product, my hair is always left feeling soft and moisturised after using it.  This conditioner is inexpensive and to me it does the job, so this conditioner has defiantly become a staple for me. I will say that this product would be so much better if it came with a pump.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...