Random Wash Day (27/09/13)



I wasn't planning on washing my hair today but I did.

(1) Started by applying coconut oil to my scalp and Elasta Qp Soy conditioner to my hair and left it in for about 2 hours.
(2) Washed my hair with Komaza care shampoo mixed with tea tree oil (to help with my itchy scalp).
(3) Deep conditioned with Aunt Jackies under a plastic cap for and hour and rinsed.
(4)Wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt and left it on for about 45 mins.

Once my hair was partially dry I applied my Darcy Botanicals leave in and coconut nut oil to seal. I followed this by detangling my hair, I then let my hair to continue air drying over night.

The next morning I moisturised my hair with a Shea Butter mix and braided up my hair.


My current braiding pattern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...