Taming My edges Part 2




After trying two different edge control products and disliking them both I decided to try Eco styler gel, now Iv said in previous posts that I am not a fan of gel however this gel is not that bad. Once it has dried it does leave my hair a little bit crunchy but I don't get left with flakes.

Recently I have also been using Hairveda's whipped gelly, which I received as a sample from www.britishcurlies.co.uk with my most recent order.


I am currently wearing a full wig with a lace closure and to make my closure look more realistic I place it behind my hair line, leaving some hair in the front so that I can blend my hair with the closure.

Picture on the left: Without the Ecostyler Gel
Picture on the right: With Ecostyler applied


I then use a soft brush to smooth out the product on my hair before tying a headscarf around my head and leaving it to dry.

Although I mainly use Ecostyler gel, I also still use the Dr Miracles edge control from time to time.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...