Wash Day.


After 2 weeks of being lazy I finally got round to washing my hair.

(1) I started off my clarifying my hair with my ORS shampoo.
(2) I then washed my hair with Hair one (see my review here)
(3) Applied coconut oil to my scalp and Aunt Jackies conditioner to my hair, I let this sit in my hair for about 1 and a half hours.
(4) Wrapped my hair in an old t shirt till my hair was partially dry.

After my hair was partially dry I applied my Darcy Botanicals leave in and Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum to my hair and tied a scarf around my edges and put my hair up in a pony tail.



Whilst my hair was air drying I realised that even after I cut off my ends they don't dry bone straight. My ends seem to dry curly.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...