Darcy Botanicals Leave in Conditoner



Product Information.
Use as a daily or weekly leave-in to help detangle, moisturize, defrizz, and soften your lovely curls.


Ingredients.

Distilled Water (Aqua) with Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (and) Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf Extract (and) Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (and) Lavandula Angustfolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, MSM, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (cationic guar gum), paraben-free preservative and Fragrance.


 Directions.
*Apply a generous amount throughout wet or dry hair for healthy conditioning and moisture.
*Use to gently soften and detangle new growth while transitioning to natural hair .
*Use to soften & detangle your coils & curls
*Use it as a daily or weekly leave-in to naturally condition dry curls & waves.
*Use to add much needed moisture to parched curls.
*Use to condition locs, twists & braids.


My Opinion.
I have been using this leave in a lot more than my other conditioner and I'm still not 100% sure about it. I use it mainly on my wash days whilst I air dry my hair and occasionally to moisturises my nape area. After reading a lot of peoples reviews I was expecting this leave in to be kind of amazing but I'm still not 100% sold on its moisturising qualities. Whenever I use this product my hair feels soft and fluffy and for the 1st few hours moisturised but halfway through the day I feel like I need to re apply moisturiser to my hair.

My hair soaks up moisture really easy so I was counting on this particular leave in to help keep my hair moisturised through out the day. 

I will say that I love the smell of this conditioner the scent I selected was sweet cream but this is not a good enough reason for me to re purchase this leave in considering the price I paid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...