Wash Day



Todays wash day was not planned but my scalp was irritating me and I had to sort it out. Initially I was just going to use apple cider vinegar to cleanse my scalp (the lazy way out) but I decided to not be lazy and have a proper wash day.


(1) I started off by with a hot oil treatment- Coconut oil, castor oil, tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil. Left this in my hair for an hour.

(2) Shampooed my hair with cream of nature argan oil shampoo twice and wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt to soak up the excess water. (This shampoo is not as moisturising as the Komaza care shampoo)

(3) Applied the Kanechom conditioner to my hair in 4 sections and covered my hair with 2 plastic caps and left it in my hair for an hour. The consistency of this conditioner is thinner than what I am used to (When I compare it to my Aunt Jackies and my Elasta qp soy oil) and me being heavy handed with my conditioners made for a messy application. lol


The Conditioner soaked into my hair after and hour of being  in the plastic cap


(4) After I rinsed out the conditioner from my hair I wrapped my hair in an old t-shirt to soak up the excess water and then applied Shea butter miracle by african pride and detangled my hair.

My first time using a deep conditioner by Kanechom and I will say that its a good conditioner, my hair was left soft and moisturised but I get the same results when I use my Aunt Jackies conditioner but I will continue to use it and see if i want to have it as a staple.



I will be relaxing my hair next week so I will be bunning my hair until then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    You can check it out here
    http://notjustmyhair.blogspot.com/2013/11/2013-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...