Wash Day




I started off the night before by taking down my braids I sprayed my moisturiser mix to hair and finger detangled my hair in sections.

(1) Pre shampoo treatment using Loreal Full Restore Masque and applied coconut oil to my scalp. Left it in my hair for an hour.
(2) Shampooed with Shea Moisture, raw shea butter shampoo then co washed with herbal essences.
(3) Towel dried my hair and applied a mix of Roux, Kanechom and Elasta qp soy oil conditioner to my hair and left it sit under 2 plastic caps for a few hours.
(4) After rinsing my hair I wrapped my hair in a old towel and left my hair alone until the majority of it was dry.
(5) Applied my leave ins and Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum to my hair and detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb.
(6) I then braided my hair into 2 french braids and left my hair to dry over night.
(7) The next morning I sprayed the Aphogee green tea and keratin spray on my hair and braided it back up so that I can wear my upart wig.




2 comments:

  1. Hi.. Came across your blog from "just grow already" loving it. Please I have a question about your Roux PC. I got some in a satchet when I first started my HJ, the design on the packaging looks like what's on your bottle. When I tried to repurchase, I got a bottle that had a different design and it smells differently though the name says "porosity control corrector and conditioner" and it smells different. Have you come across this other one? Do you know if it does the same job? Sorry about the long episode..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noelle, Thank you for checking out my blog. I have not tried the sample packet of RC before so I wouldn't know much about the contents. I will say that there shouldn't be any difference to the contents in the samples and the contents in the bottles, unless the formula changed.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...